Pineapple Square Retailers.
Other retailers agree…Pineapple Square is the place to be.
With access to a thriving local population and an extended seasonal and vacationing visitor population, it's no surprise that a variety of local and nationally known merchants have already made Pineapple Square their location of choice including:
- Brooks Brothers
- Since opening its doors in 1818, Brooks Brothers has become an American icon revered for the quality and classic elegance of its merchandise and services, and has grown to become the single greatest influence on men's fashion in America. The Sarasota store is part of a new Brooks Brothers' retail strategy. In the '30s and '40s when the company's affluent city clients went to their summer homes and missed "their" favorite clothier, Brooks Brothers opened seasonal stores to satisfy their clients. Now, Brooks Brothers has developed year-round Country Club stores in some of the most highly desirable resort locations in the U.S., like the Hamptons in New York and Newport, Rhode Island. The Sarasota location caters to the traditional, yet casual client and offers men's, women's and children's lines. For more information visit, Brooks Brothers.
- Eileen Fisher
Simple. Sensual. Beautiful. Timeless. Functional.
Great design is at the heart of Eileen Fisher's women's clothing line. It is an idea brought to life through clean lines, simple shapes and sensual fabrics. It strives to balance the timeless with the modern, function with beauty. It is an organic system, always evolving, changing and building upon what has come before. Great design is clothing in context, made to fit Eileen Fisher's clients' bodies and lives. It is a dialogue between seasonal perspectives and enduring ideals.
Eileen Fisher's design values are the creative anchors, grounding the brand in the essentials of Eileen Fisher design. They provide the company with a shared language from which new ideas and fresh interpretations can emerge each season. The design values are where Eileen Fisher started and where her line will always start. For more information, visit Eileen Fisher
- Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse
- Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse is an independent, award-winning, prime steakhouse specializing in aged USDA prime steaks; a daily blackboard menu featuring fresh fish and seafood flown in from all coasts; an extensive wine program within a chic and modern decor. With a special bar menu and a small plates menu as well, Hyde Park offers something for everyone … from casual to that special occasion. Owners Joe Saccone and Rick Hauck opened the first Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse in 1988. The Hyde Park Restaurant Group currently operates 15 locations, including concepts Jekyll's Kitchen and Eleven. For more information, visit Hyde Park Restaurant Group.
- J. McLaughlin
- A clothier unlike any other, J. McLaughlin prefers the classy, more urbane main street-type locations for its stores, and has sold only its own designs and accessories for men and women since opening its first store in Manhattan's Upper East Side in 1977. Rather than choosing mall-type locations with the same layout and style, owners Jay and Kevin McLaughlin set out to create a different look and feel to each of the now 36 locations. No two look the same and many offer a different selection from the others, making a visit to J. McLaughlin a truly unique experience. To blend with each area's environment J. McLaughlin's designers take into account a community's architecture, ambiance and culture, making it feel as if it were woven into the very fabric of the neighborhood. For more on J. McLaughlin's style and philosophy, visit J. McLaughlin
- Pastry Art
- Pastry Art has been serving the Sarasota area since 1989. Pastry Art's menu features a wide range of delectable pastries including cream puffs, baklava, éclairs, Euro-style tarts, a dozen varieties of tortes and an assortment of cheesecakes. Their professionally trained pastry chefs use only the finest and freshest ingredients possible. Pasty Art's commitment to quality of product and service will make you want to return again and again. For more information, visit Pastry Art.
- Founded in Sarasota in 1947, Reasons is known by its loyal customers from across the U.S. and many other countries for its unique collections of women's and men's resort dress and casual footwear, handbags and accessories. Reasons emphasizes its use of only products from the world's best at a good value and with special attention to proper fit. The staff averages more than 25 years of experience in the fitting of fine footwear, and the store carries widths and sizes many other quality retailers have stopped carrying.
During the past 10 years, Reasons has carried an exceptional line of footwear called "luxury comfort" which combines the beauty of fine handmade European footwear with comfort and flexibility. Reasons is opening its new headquarters in the fall of 2012.
- Sur La Table
- Sur La Table provides the inspiration, tools and techniques for those who wish to enhance their lives through creative cooking and artful entertaining. Sur La Table's comprehensive selection of products includes tools from around the world, beautiful dishes, linens and glasses to create a striking presentation. Sur La Table also broadens knowledge of food and culture through its culinary program with cooking classes taught by the best chefs and authors in the country. Sur La Table shops the world for new products providing the unexpected and a sense of discovery, whether you step into one of the stores nationwide, open the pages of its catalog, or visit Sur La Table.
Pineapple Square. A great place to live and work.
Downtown Sarasota, Florida